Old 01-13-2007, 12:32 PM
bizzum
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by fosters View Post
I'm guessing the same time they started paying their new hires (Sept '05).

It's crazy Skywest has such low upgrade times. It will probably continue for at least another year or two I would think, with all the flying they are winning and deliveries they are getting. My guess is Mesa will start losing more flying to SkyWest.

If I wanted to live in the midwest/west I'd be clamoring to go there. My guess is a LOT of FO's at AWAC will be leaving for skywest (I would if I didn't care about moving again). I'm just tired of doing it. Although if I knew what was good for me I'd do it .
See I have to disagree, there will probably be a few that leave, but especially those that are going on to, or are on second year pay, going to skywest would be a MASSIVE paycut. Maybe I am the only one, BUT I think that the amigos have something in the works that we don't know about. They are multi biazzionaires for a reason, and we can speculate, but at the end of the day we are just amatuer millionaires. Those guys didn't make millions by being stupid, and to think that in 8yrs there won't be anymore AWAC, IMO, is just crazy!