View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 11:25 AM
tsquare
No longer cares

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 767er Captain

Originally Posted by LuvJockey View Post
Soooo....to sum up your argument..."my airplane (watch) is bigger than yours?" You get the connection yet, or is that still lost on you?

You're starting to sound just a little on edge. What's up?
No no.. not at all. MY airplane has nothing to do with this discussion. Believe it or not, I am not bringing Delta into this at all. There is no edge and no agenda in any of my postings on this subject. I just don't see what it is that is causing you to be all spun up... You are fighting over the exact same airplane... You.. as a pmSWA pilot are going to lose nothing...except perhaps your first choice of vacation... You will still be captain in a 737 someday (if not already).... You are going to gain more bases, more destinations, and what is seemingly lost on all pmSWA pilots that post here.... more airplanes. It is just too bad for you that those pesky ATI pilots have to come along with them... tsk tsk... So naturally it is in YOUR best interest to relegate them to the back seat (or right seat as it were) in YOUR airline... how convenient for you. I am just amazed that you and 1 seat are so arrogant and condescending towards those that will soon occupy the same workspace, and for no real reason other than your own selfishness which is totally meaningless...