Old 07-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Buddhist
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2011

parkour is a philosophy an art also... it involves overcoming any obstacle wether on the streets or in school or life.. it has helped me go from C average in high school to straight A in college.. its also like meditation. ANyway, parkour is the noncomptive art it dosent involves flipping and doing backflips things that are completely useless.. freerunning is flips tricks etc things that are useless in a real life situation and dangerous.. parkour does involve rolling jumping off buildings(this is where i got the fine jumping off the school LOL) the people around snitched on my i was all cool with the police and they were like G i wish i could do that and they gave me a fine anyway.. ive had multiple people appoarch me around town(im the only one that does parkour) and say to me WOW i wish i could do that that looks so hard and itneresting .. parkour is about fluid movements in freerunning you see them stop and do a flip in parkour you would just keep running and jump off and roll.. run up a wall vault a car(point less to roll over one) a few years back I got a 50 dollar fine for skateboard where it clearly said no skateboarding i got a 238 dollar fine for parkour.. ths law is messed up im not hurting anyone..