4A2B
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2009

Originally Posted by Bagocolts View Post
Well, that's a very poor bet...

ALPA I
FPA
ALPA II

Countless hours volunteered and worked for them all through the good and the bad. Yes, I got some pay loss too. However, on a one for one basis. Every day dropped for union duty, you worked or you made it up with AFB. That used to be the basic policy, within reason and only fair to the membership paying the bills.

I have seen many an administration come and go. The good ones and the bad ones. I've seen leaders who had vision and I have also seen leaders content in feathering their own beds at membership expense. The present leadership appears to be the latter.
How about some facts or actual substance rather than random rumor mill stuff? Maybe that would further your credibility on the state of collusion and financial tom fuller y that appears rampant under the current MEC. Lastly, did you contact ALPA and make an official inquiry on this supposed pay loss abuse?

How do you know the Company negotiator (who obviously is a member with voting rights?) voted for? Was it an open voice or hand vote? Thanks for your time bago.