Old 07-27-2011, 05:52 AM
KC10 FATboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Legacy FO

You people make me sick. What don't you understand about business, profits, and government taxes? The last person I want to hear from regarding spending money, discounts, or profits is Congress. They need to deal with their own money problems.

Who gives away their product for free or minimal profit? NOBODY. I wonder if Jessie J's song "It's not about the money money" is for free ... NO it isn't.

For decades this industry has failed to adequately price the product for what it is worth. And now you people are whining that because Uncle Sam is currently not stealing part of our profit, that we should give it back to the consumers? What, so they can get used to even artificially lowered tickets prices in the future so that becomes the status quo?

If the price was too expensive, people wouldn't fly. Our product is priced for what it is worth. Quite frankly, it's worth a lot more.

When it is cheaper to fly at 500 mph through the air at 35,000 with wifi sipping on a coke, as compared to by a car, something is wrong. And you people are hell bent on keeping that the status quo. Good job.