Old 01-15-2007, 04:28 PM
orangeskysurfer
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: FO

[PHP]Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters
The Fed class was the Jan class (get the hint?). FYI.

I need to correct myself; I had heard this rumor but it isn't true. I met a guy today on his way to start tomorrow. So the Jan class is still on, and looks like (from a previous poster) they are planning a feb class[/PHP]

I interviewed on octover 28th, sarah told me in person that they had just filled a class(meaning yesterday or the day before) for mid november and if there would be another class in 06 i would be in it. Otherwise, classes would resume in 07.. Ive been waiting now since my interview date on a call. I recieved a call from sara a little over a week ago and she said that the next class that was supposed to be in end of jan had gotten pushed back to the first monday of feb. and that i was second in line.. Again, she said that this was a tentative date and the higher ups told her that an official date was yet to be announced. They were just calling to see who was and wasnt taking the job.. So i could be wrong here but I dont see how there could have been a class in Jan. I looked at the log in ATW and there werent more than 4 interviewees per day.. A class in jan. would assume that they took 100% of the interviewees the days just precluding my interview(which seems unlikely), as well as assuming that what sara had said was a bit off..Just from my experience from posts on here and talking to other guys, theyve been hiring one to 2 guys a day.. Just my two cents!!
Assuming they call with a two weeks notice, I dont expect to hear anything earlier than next monday at the earliest.. Guess Ill just sit on me arse and enjoy the sunshine till i hear anything!! Looking forward to getting back on the line..