Thread: Eagle Life
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:02 PM
SATCFI
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: EMB145 FO

Originally Posted by Flywife View Post
We are really hoping (well, I at least am really hoping) he'll be domiciled in MIA since we live in Orlando. What planes do they fly out of MIA?
Have him choose EMJ and its very possible he might get MIA in class, if not he will get it very soon after! IMO if he picks ATR he might be retraining very soon

Originally Posted by BaronRouge380 View Post
Hello, this is my very first message on here...Are you saying Eagle has increased the requirements to apply since the AA number news?
I have 805 total 34 ME, do you think I have to wait for 100multi to apply or can I go ahead and do it once I reach the 50 multi?
Thanks
There is two ways to apply If below 1000/100 you will have to do a jet transition course at atp and sign a two year contract. If over 1000/100 its just the normal way, no contract.

Originally Posted by BaronRouge380 View Post
Thanks PilotJ3 for your input.
One more question: I have had a couple of speeding tickets in the past and they are not in my driving record (I took the traffic classes etc...so they are not on my record). The question is do I have do disclose them on the App?
Also, is the ATP written required to apply (I am working on it now!)
The NDR does not show speeding tickets. It shows only server offenses. dwi careless reckless kinda stuff.
That said, the question is have you EVER had tickets. If you don't answer, that's a lie. I had 20+ years of driving history. I had many tickets over the years. none where on my record anymore. However I did report to the best of my memory what tickets I did have(I honestly could not remember details of them all, when I was 16-17 I had a few lol). I was never asked a single question about them!
I could have said 0 and they PROBABLY would have not found out.