View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 10:54 AM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

Originally Posted by Jack Bauer View Post
I have a question regarding the upcoming DPA meeting in ATL for those in the know. I see there will be some ALPA guys attending. Are they looking to contribute ideas to the DPA group or just some ALPA guys trying to stir the pot and cast doubt....c*ck blockers if you will?
Iphones can film stuff and easily post it on youtube, I hope it's all posted but if it's any really interesting that it's posted asap.

For example: This kind of pains me to say this because while it's my schools rival it does nothing for my school to have the rival in trouble if it comes to that. But someone took a photo at a restaurant of a college football player eating dinner at a Japanese steak house with a wealthy booster. As someone mentioned on the comment section - "20 year old black guys go to dinner and on fishing trip with 50 year old white guys all of the time in the south, nothing to see here move on."

Everything gets photographed now. Everything is videoed. It's good to see what many of us won't be able to see while we're bouncing around in jets tomorrow. If ALPA reps ask some zingers the DPA and it's lawyers can't answer, we should see it. If people want to act like the SEIU, let's see it.