View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 10:24 AM
Pineapple Guy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by scambo1 View Post
Why all the talk about usapa. Does anyone really want to go near that sort of disfunction here? Not with a 10 foot pole.

Personally, if I found myself in the position the east pilots are in, I think I would go to work elsewhere. I dont want to get in the weeds of what they are going thru, let alone entertain it on our property for one second. If anyone wants what they have, they need medication.

USAPA and DPA are not even remotely related in goals. The only thing they have in common is their choice of a lawyer.

Can we please return to detente where usapa is a far off land separated from the wants and goals of the delta pilots by a himalayan mountain range?
scambo, I'd be glad to, except I don't think its that easy. In my personal opinion, DPA's choice of law firms is their biggest mistake to date, and it concerns me greatly about the decision making ability of those involved at the highest levels.

This particular law firm has a long reputation of coming alongside pilot groups who have expressed a strong desire to jump off a cliff. Rather than encourage an alternate path, they do everything they can to help them jump; often times to their long term detriment. USAPA and NWA AMFA are but the most recent examples.

Here's some more info from a website I just discovered when I googled "NWA AMFA Seham"

Transform DPA - Delta Pilots Association

Worth a read, in my OPINION.