View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 01:40 PM
Andy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: guppy CA

Originally Posted by JohnDeere View Post
Andy, go do some more homework. SL9 is the SW agreement. As to who called whom, I wasn't invited so I wouldn't know. Seems you've got your own house to get in order.
Do some homework? What is it that I got wrong - I was merely dissecting your (completely implausible) story.

Get my own house in order? Huh? My house is in order. Thanks to age 65, I've been on unpaid 'leave' (yeah, we'll call it leave; so much nicer than furlough) and have been hanging around the house for a while now. Heck, I've even been using our pool water to water the landscaping, allowing me to get our pool's chemical balance in perfect order this summer. When we moved in last fall, the calcium hardness and CYA levels were through the roof and it looked like I'd need to drain the entire pool. Instead, I was able to recycle the old pool water on our landscaping. Now my calcium hardness is below 450 and my cyanuric acid level is 65. Sweet!
I've been keeping the entire inside of our house clean; I do the dishes, mop the floors, etc. I've even steam cleaned the carpets several times over the last year. I'm not allowed to do the laundry though; my wife doesn't let me.
I've changed the oil, transmission fluid, transmission filter, and antifreeze on both cars. I've even got a car detailing kit where I've spent a couple of days polishing both cars.
I've put tint on some of our home windows to reduce the heat from the sun. It's darned hot here in Tucson.
Yes, I'd say my house is in order. Even my wife, a clean freak, agrees with me.

If AAI's MC was really missing for that long, it's too bad that someone at AAIALPA dodn't have the good sense to get each AAI MC member's picture on the back of milk cartons. Maybe they would've been found before they agreed on SL9. You might want to suggest that at your next AAIALPA meeting - call it Operation Milk Carton.