View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 01:40 PM
HSLD
APC co-founder

Joined APC: Feb 2005
Position: B777
Exclamation Flight School Directory - Beta

OK, so I've been busy coding a new project for the site - a business directory.

At the moment, I'm going to limit the directory to flight schools while I make some refinements and changes to the templates.

So, if you would like to submit information on flight schools that you wish to endorse (we don't want the crappy ones ), then please do!

From the APC front end, click Resources>Directory

or just click here! http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/directory.htm

Currently, this directory is ONLY for flight schools. I'll open it up for everything else after the beta period. What this means is that all non-flight school listing will be trashed. Be patient, the open directory is coming.

Also, each listing WILL be reviewed before it's published. Once you submit a listing, it won't show up on the site until after it's reviewed by the APC staff. New listings MUST be complete, so if you're going to go to the trouble of submitting a listing, make sure you have the details (Full address, email contact, fax, phone, web address,...you know: ALL the details ).

Because this IS a beta addition to the site, your feedback is crucial! Like everything else on the site, it's free, and for pilots - by pilots.