View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 12:00 PM
OscartheGrouch
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: B737/Capt

Originally Posted by Gearjerk View Post
I'm quite sure that your posts, as well as SWACapt's posts, are more widely accepted on your SWAPA forum anyway. So, not to cause you or SWACapt any heartburn over the differing opinions on this forum, feel free to exercise your "my opinion is the only correct opinion" on that forum instead.

Thanks for your time and effort in making this "free of charge" forum what it is today.

Fly safe,

GJ
Since you were on for that day and half, do you agree with the moderator removing posts based on the discussion at hand?

Just like any business perhaps a discussion of the right person moderating a particular thread can possibly be brought up to the powers that be?

I am not arrogant enough to think that my opinion is the only one. I can't speak for others though. A little introspection now and then does wonders.

There are no ex-Marines only former Marines. I would like to have him moderate some on the SWA threads now and then.

The Oscar

BTW, I don't participate of the SWAPA forum. Too much group think. You folks would be screwing yourselves into the roof if you saw our Forum.