Thread: Aviation degree
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 04:46 PM
LAfrequentflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2005

Originally Posted by NE_Pilot View Post
I have noticied that you seem to "know" a whole lot about places that you have never been to or expeirenced. If I did not know better, I would have thought you went to ERAU and ATP by the way you are talking about them.

You have a lot of resentment for ERAU, yet it never did any wrong to you. In all honesty ERAU is just like ATP, except with ERAU you get a degree (which is worth the same as any other degree btw). The costs of actual flight time is very similair, with just about equal equipment. By the way, I found something very interesting, in the Regional Forum there is a thread about how an Internship is a real good thing to get, and interesting note is that most internships requires that you are enrolled in an Aviation Major. So you have to get a "worthless" aviation degree, in order to get that all important networking tool, the internship at a Major/Legacy Airline.

I can understand people who went to ERAU being bitter about it, but I cannot understand people who never stepped foot on their campus being bitter about it, let alone actually attended.

I'm bitter because I couldn't afford to attend the Harvard of the Skies...

Aviation is still a useless degree.

ATP grads don't post on this forum under 'Key Loans.'

-LAFF