View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:54 AM
Timbo
Runs with scissors

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: Going to hell in a bucket, but enjoying the ride .

Originally Posted by iaflyer View Post
While it doesn't fit in the SpackAir "4 engines or we're not going" philosophy, I think we can fit it into our network. Feeder airplane and all that. I assume that's the cabin crew watching their airplane taxi into the gate? ;-)

Permitted aircraft clause: "All aircraft flown by SpackAir will be four-engine types. Exception: 2 engine aircraft will be allowed if flown by SpackAir pilots while the uniform for the Flight Attendants is a 2 piece bikini or for the males (if unable to hire females) swimsuits"

So let me get this straight...you just started Spackle Air, and you are already oursoucing the smaller, 2 engine, "69" seat flying to any other SCC (DCC but with Spackle instead) with a crew that looks good in a Bikini??

Are you really that shallow??

(rhetorical, of course you are, we all are!)

OK, now that we have established what you are (a *****) let's talk about price...

What's it going to take to hire some young hotties in a bikini at DL Mainline?? Or do we have to bid down to DCC to get some of that?

And why don't you at least post a picture with an airplane of some type, instead of two chicks on the beach? (ps, yours is fat...)