Thread: Republic 190's
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 04:53 AM
saab2000
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006

Originally Posted by What View Post
I am not sure about SCOPE at US, but wouldn't it be cheaper to have RAH fly the E190 for US. You don't mean to tell me that all this turmoil and inability to find qualified pilots is affecting performance and negating the savings gained by outsourcing to the lowest bidder?
While we're at it, why not start flying some Airbuses for US Airways. I bet they could find a company willing to fly the 330 and probably even the 767. Why have pilots at all at US Airways. They're so pesky.

I think all flying should be flown by the lowest bidder and the brand names like United and US Airways and American should just be shells with all operations outsourced. China could bring in their tens of thousands of qualified pilots (trained at US schools) and fly under Chinese rules. Americans will love getting the most bang for their buck. And they won't have those damn unions mucking things up with annoying 'regulations' that involve safety. Damn union pilots with their demands like being paid and having days off. Seriously, who needs that if we can get a cheaper supplier of labor? Bring on the A330!

Those pesky pilots and their scope clauses..... sheesh.