View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:57 PM
FLYING HIGH
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006

Originally Posted by Dashtrasher View Post
Heard today from a VERY reliable company source that PDT IS IN FACT GOING TO ACQUISITION THE 200s AND NEW Q400s in the near future!!! Trust me, I know this sounds like a bunch of malarkey but management is stepping up to the plate on this one. It appears as though they have finally realized that the concept of an airline doesn't work when all of the airframes time out and end up rusting in the desert. And yes, you can take this one to the bank! Finally, the dawning of a new age for a company that is way past due. Looks like things will be on the up and up for PDT after all.

I just heard today from a very RELIABLE SOURCE way more reliable than the source feeding crap to you that PDT is getting outbid in some of the 200's by blackwater if not all of them. But a least PDT will NOT get the 6 of them for now unless they show more cash. And the 400's are scope out by the amount of large reginal a/c on the airways fleet. Unless mainline grows their fleet not addicional large regional a/c can be add to the network