View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 07:55 AM
Carl Spackler
Back on TDY

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: 747-400 Captain

Originally Posted by hoserpilot View Post
Move along??? Give me a break. You think only alpa supporters are bringing this up? Wrong. As a dpa supporter I have searched for this kind of info as well. I have come to the conclusion that Seham needs to go.....yesterday.
That's fine. Call Tim and let him know your feelings on the subject. He is VERY good about returning calls. But understand, I've come to the conclusion that Seham is EXACTLY what we need to decertify ALPA and help us professionally negotiate contracts. I do NOT want him to go....yesterday. I want him to stay, and I've let the DPA leaders know.

We need to hear the pros and cons and come to an informed decision.
Couldn't agree more.

I don't like Seham and will NOT continue to support DPA with his firm anywhere near my wallet.
I thought you just said we need to hear the pros and cons and come to an informed decision? Now you say you "don't like Seham"? Was your "informed decision" based on the ALPA reps and MEC bureaucrats that post here?

Get rid of Seham now and I'll revisit DPA
Wait a minute...didn't you say at the top of this post that you're a DPA supporter? You need to get your story straight dude.

Dpa didn't get the support required soon enough and is now becoming a divider in our upcoming negotiations.
Couldn't disagree more. The DPA is our only hope for the MEC to not roll over for management during this Section 6. Without the DPA gun to their heads, we have no chance.

Carl