Old 05-30-2005, 09:57 PM
CRM1337
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2005

Originally Posted by RockBass14
Saabtrash,
Actually my desire is to fly he Saab out of MEM. Obviously thats in a perfect world. I'll take whatever I can get where ever I can get it. I think i've posted here before but upgrade time is an ongoing concern of mine. I dont aspire to be at a regional for my entire career, but have always wanted to fly for mesaba. So many options, and everyone stears me in completely different directions. Many say avoid mesaba do to its indefinite upgrade time, some say go here, some say go there........ hummmm

Thanks though!

P
Your attitude is what Mesaba is looking for. People have been coming into interviews asking or even demanding to get the jet. The jet this, the jet that.... In today's world, one should be happy to get a job! Seniority is your life. You can always bid a jet position later.

No one wants to stay at a regional but in today's marketplace, it's almost a reality. Very few places like Continental, FedEx, UPS, SWA, and AirTran are hiring. That may seem like a lot of places, but when u consider how many thousands of qualified (or even over qualifed) pilots are competing for so few jobs, take a number and hope u get called.

Right now, Mesaba is a place to be. Any place that grows and gets new aircraft is a place to be. Good luck!