Thread: Engine Failure
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Quagmire
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006

Guys, before you put roasted duck on tonights menu. Remember that this is the guy who was hard headed enough to say that we were all idiots for buying well made flight kits and luggage. We should all buy backpacks, they are more economical, who cares how you look...or some sh*t like that.

In reality, TD I'm not trying to give you a hard time here... I'm trying to help you understand. You made a dumb post, straight up. I've done it, the people reading this post have done it...but you are now standing by your dumb post and it's not making you look too smart. Apparently it was bad enough to be deleted by a moderator, because it's not there anymore. It would be my recommendation to admit defeat and move on. After you do that feel free to start a thread somewhere on "What not to do in an airplane" it you are in the mood for preaching about safety.

The topic of this thread was a mesa crj engine apparently blew up somewhere around Denver, the pilots did a great job, and the plane landed safely. Lets stick to that.....