View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 10:07 AM
PiedmontCLT
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2011

Originally Posted by PDTPILOT View Post
You won't go the extra mile? Let me get this straight. Training is there to illustrate we are proficient right? It's also for us to LEARN! Sometimes u as instructors may have to go the extra mile so we understand. U dont want robots, I've heard that come out of Pfeiflly's mouth numerous times so if u need to help us go the extra mile than do it. That Is the most aarogant and ignorant post I've ever read. I myself haven't had any problems in training but to read something like that infuriates me, u make it sound like the training department will not help u succeed

I said not go the extra mile for the "young and weak". Not for aviators. Words are being put in my mouth. We have seen a great number of them this past hiring spree thus why we let so many go. I needed to get on this message board to stop it because I suspect many are bashing the training department lately on this forum because they were simply let go. No need to put this department and company down on an internet message board because you couldnt make the cut in AQP.

Now lets talk about the positives....

Last edited by PiedmontCLT; 11-22-2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: spelling