View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 11:58 AM
DashGirl

Originally Posted by PiedmontCLT View Post
Regardless of who I am (never heard a troll before) we can all agree that there is too much negativity on these message boards. I just wanted to bring up the fact that there is indeed a lot of good to this company. The dash is a great piece of equipment for a new 121 pilot to fly. This kind of experience will help set a standard for them as they go move on and fly bigger and better. Its sad that many people who read this message board create a bad image without giving it a try. It's for them to decide without reading this trash posted on here.
Excuse me but when you have been working at this miserable excuse of an airline for as long as I have, now my third air carrier job and 7th flying job and you know what it's like to work for a company that actually cares about the welfare of its employees, and this one DOES NOT, then you wouldn't be making such "nOObesquse" statements. Industry and PDT company vets will sniff you out every time my young deluded new hire. Maybe those of us here recognize the pain that is PDT and don't want anyone to make the mistake of coming here when there are much better regionals to work for. Additionally the shorter staffed PDT gets the more leverage this pilot group has toward our ongoing contract woes...

I will acknowledge the nobility of trying to be positive about PDT. But what you have not been here long enough to realize is that we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy beyond that now.