View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 09:07 AM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

Originally Posted by FmrFreightDog View Post
For any of you northerners or west coasters who slid into Atlanta on this bid, here's a little local color for you.

Walmart nail salon brawl sends teen to the emergency room
By Mike Morris

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
8:40 a.m. Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A knock-down, drag-out fight at a nail salon inside a Gwinnett County Walmart sent a teenage bystander to the emergency room with shattered teeth and a sliced chin.

Channel 2 Action News reported that the melee took place Monday inside Regal Nails at the Walmart on Centerville Highway outside Snellville.

The station reported that witnesses said a woman walked into the salon, became upset with the pricing, and spent the next half hour cursing at workers and other customers.

The brawl broke out after the children of that woman clashed with the child of another customer.

"And from there, it was off the chain," a witness told Channel 2. "Bowls were flying, glass was flying, hair was flying, braids was flying, weaves was flying, everything was flying."

One of those flying bowls, a porcelain soaking bowl, hit Ashley Corbett, 17, in the face as she waited to get her nails done.

"As I headed toward her, all I could see was just blood," Corbett's mother, Gail Dudley, told Channel 2. "She opened her mouth and her teeth were shattered."

According to witnesses, the woman who threw the bowl that struck Corbett ran from the store. Police are still looking for the woman.
Here is video: Walmart nail salon brawl sends teen to the emergency room | ajc.com

Isn't there a lawn and garden section? Just go get a shovel. Who knows, maybe the prices are falling on shovels! Just like people will be. It's a good deal, serves two purposes here.

I will say I'm glad the crowd assisted. I hate the videos where nobody does anything and you're left wondering, what is this? Penn St?

obligatory on topic... I love Delta but I want to start an airline too. Seems fun. Have no idea what. Just want to do it. Maybe LAX-SEA in a domestic DC-10-30. Then LAX-JFK or something. Something classy. Which means no people. Just flies around for no good reason at all. Maybe just cargo below deck.

Last edited by forgot to bid; 11-23-2011 at 09:17 AM.