View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 05:30 AM
LowSlowT2
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011

Originally Posted by CaptainCarl View Post
Hear, hear! I agree with everything you said... [public service announcement]however, on the washing hands thing, don't be the guy who goes into a public restroom, whips out his unit, do his thing, shakes, zips up and walks out without at least running some water over his hands. I don't say this because I care about this man's health (I don't), I say it because I don't want to second-hand touch your junk when you shake my hand. [/public service announcement]
Hell, I think if you're worried about germs, you'd wash your hands BEFORE you had your slash...you know where your junk has been, you have no clue where your hands have been or what they've touched!

Originally Posted by Radials Rule View Post
Yeah, I pretty much agree. But, would you brush your teeth with or drink the tap water in Kinshasa or Malabo? If so, you're a braver man than me.
When I'm in a really hostile germ place, I go lightly - I may brush my teeth and wait a day to see before I try the ice in a drink....or drink the water. The water has to pass the vis/smell test first though! Some places don't!