Old 11-26-2011, 09:07 AM
tennesseeflyboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Where is that KOOL AID machine so I can get a full glass of it ? Are you kidding me ? Flying tired is not only a jeopardy situation for the Company but an even greater problem for the flight crews fighting through it .................... I have flown tired, fought with falling asleep on duty, fought with the flight schedules. I will be the first one to admit it . Let's not be chicken **** about this problem, folks. It is real and it needs to be addressed. Of course the companies involved would not want to hire more pilots or have to modify their scheduling methods in order to satisfy a mandated change. The effects are far reaching and involves more than ****ing here about what it will or will not do to our beloved flight schedules ..................... Here's another idea, get rid of all that carryover crap in the flight schedules. I make enough $$$ and I believe the rest of you do also. I fully support anything that will make our flying safer and if possible do it without feeling fatigued ...........................