View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 05:37 PM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Only one first down in the first half??

Well, so much for Auburn. War Eagle my arse...

Time to get more beer and get ready for Noles-Gators.

And how about some Under boob to take the edge off?

Anyone think there might be a LSU-Bama do-over for the BCS game?
You know when they had the Auburn National Champion celebration Chizik said they had to get started immediately on 2011. I thought, hyperbole.

Oh but he knew only 7 of 21 starters returning, dead last in NCAA, and that we had no QB. Hence they went hard after Wilson, that was a red flag they needed a QB and that ESPN show on them picking their next QB hinted they had nothing to chose from. Then come to find out 51 of 71 scholarships were underclassman. Oh boy. No wonder everyone said 5-7 record.

Key is to get to an even spread in classes from here on out.

But hey, 28-27 still reign supreme:

But give both sides credit, the post game showed a lot more sportsmanship. Maybe if the two schools try hard enough we can exorcise Paul Finebaum's crap out of the mix.

To keep this on Delta... I have nothing. On a side note, my 2 year old girl is now playing with Barbies. She has a mix of old barbie clothes and new dolls... but it turns out old clothes don't fit on new dolls though. The new dolls have wider hips and smaller boobs. So what about flight attendant barbie? Does new flight attendant barbie reflect changes in body size?

Old Flight Attendant Barbie

New Flight Attendant Barbie