View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 10:26 PM
hom307
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2009
Position: ERJ F/O

Originally Posted by dashtrash300 View Post
FYI the majority of the requests are for Captains....10+ Captains moving onto majors...wake up call? Maybe a wake up call to get your 3000 hours so you can upgrade. They are going to be running out of people to upgrade by the end of next year.
Yeah dashtrash, Jetblue and Virgin America are majors, ha! face it, they are just "another regional". If by major, you mean Southwest, American, Delta, and Unical, they aren't hiring, oh and I hate to bust everyones bubble but flying a 190 for Us Airways is not flying for a major, because if it is, then why is Republic flying them? The only thing i can think of that you believe is a "major", seems to be any airline that flies something bigger than a 37-50 seater, what a jokester. Don't get me wrong, I saw those 10+ yr captains at piedmont, they were sick and tired of the horse turds your wonderful management threw at them and right now, the idea of going ANYWHERE but piedmont seems like a step up. Just what alot of the guys have been saying on here, Piedmont is a "sub regional" and I dont blame anybody who is trying to get some fresh air