View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 09:19 AM
hom307
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2009
Position: ERJ F/O

Originally Posted by PDTPILOT View Post
Just maybe try and keep it hush..I dont know want keen or Modlin talking with me. I also had a question for you, you seem like you are experienced. I am currently getting ready for my MV (lesson 7) and had a question on circle to lands. I've heard 4 things from 4 different instructors. While holding the TCS button at MDA when are you allowed to actually descend below when you have the visual landing runway? I was told when established inbound, 45 degree point, or when u have the visual. Its just very frustrating sometimes hearing it so many different times!!whats your advice for the MV?
I call bull$hit on this one. This is definitely not a "new hire" but rather somebody in the company doing sexual favors for someone deep in the company. Does SBY management and CLT training dept. read these posts? You bet your a$$ they do! The "false" rumors that your wonderful head of training claims are in fact true. Avoid PDT like the plague because they really dont give 2 $hits about you. Its a dying airline and they (sby and clt) know it cannot be helped, i certainly hope and wish your place does actually turn around (get new airplanes, better bases, better CBA)