Thread: Sun Country
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 01:18 AM
gooneybird_71
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: 737 Right Seat

Originally Posted by AMMO View Post
Goonybird, could you please expand on your interview experience. What did they ask, what are they looking for? What do you recommend someone do to prepare?
I have interview next week.
Thanks and Congrats to you!
I will tell you it was the most relaxed interview I ever had. Friendly Outgoing snd Happy Midwestern people. your basic why we should hire you stuff.
Not one tech question just be relaxed be yourself if your a funny guy let it show. they asked me what my fav sit com was I told them then they asked me if i was a character on the show who would I be I told them they laughed.
I will say that everyone I have talked to there pilot wise everyone is happy there and likes it there small company everyone knows you. I been at OH for almost 11 yrs and it was tough for me to leave just because I will miss the people I flew with I know I made the right decision . Heck I even turned down Qatar interview because my class date was on the day of my ground school at Sun.

My backround experience is 10,000 hours DC-3 CV-340 CV-580 DC9 CL65 CL70 CL 90 PIC IN THE CL SERIES. goodluck!! not sure where you are coming from but if you get hired you will not be just a number at Sun. pm me if you want anything else Gooney