View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 06:15 PM
ArcherDvr
Banned

Joined APC: Mar 2011

Originally Posted by sevenfive7 View Post
Hi Guys, Just wanted to give you some accurate information on Falcon Air Express. The first officer pay is $51/hr and the captain pay is $71/hr. The guarantee is 60 hours. This is a fixed pay scale so it doesn't matter how many years you work here, the pay remains the same. You have a guaranteed 8 days off per month plus whatever days you can get using the 1 in 7 rule. There are two bases....Miami and Mesa Arizona. The Mesa flying is hauling illegal aliens back to Central America. The Miami flying is passenger charter with some scheduled service coming up in early next year. Currently have 6 MD83s with two more coming in Feb 2012. There are some medical benefits if you live in Miami, but there are currently no medical benefits in Phoenix. The training is good, and the instructors are great. The employee group is hard working and easy to deal with. There is no training pay. The company pays for your hotel, but you must pay the company back through payroll deduction. There is no direct deposit, only checks
Sudenly I'm not bummed that they told me I didn't have enough hours to apply.