View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 03:40 PM
DryMotorBoatin
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2008
Position: Seat 0B

Originally Posted by bigscrillywilli View Post
It's a combination of ****ed off people that have been there for 1+ years and some new people that I've also heard say the stupidest things imaginable over the radio.
don't get me wrong. i got no beef with piedmont pilots. im sure youre all good pilots and good guys as well. its just when i have my very brief window of opprotunity along the korry 3 to call in range i get really tired of some toolbag from piedmont trying to be funny and talking like a jerk-ff on the radio trying to be funny and have the foreigner on the other end who is making 9.50 an hour working in ops try to figure out what they are saying. just talk normal. if they dont get it the first time. just talk normal the second time. dont keep up your lame schtick repeatedly over and over while other people are trying to use that same frequency. i get it. we have a boring job. we work for sh---y airlines. we do have somehwat difficult lives. sometimes humor is a way to cope. but when im trying to get my job done and there is somebody trying to be funny and making it 20 times
more difficult, i get a little irritated, especially when it happens so frequently and its the same group of people. its not just a wise comment over the radio. we all do that. but this is a frequent routine i here on 131.60 that gets so old. and its only piedmont. none of the other carriers.
oh...and i just got laid. had 2 miller lite drafts earlier as well.

oh...and the ties that bind us, are stronger than the little things that make me mad. so while i get cranky on here, id still buy yall beers. were in this together.