View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 10:54 AM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by SkyHigh View Post
Herc,

I appreciate your reply. This is an anonymous forum and you can tell us whatever you like here. You could tell us that you are 25 years old and Warren Buffets nephew and no one will know the better of it. The only thing that matters is that you are good with your choices and that you know that we are here for you.

Your friend,

Skyhigh

PS. I am sorry if my post stung a bit. My aim was to be as honest with you as you are with me. I agree that it was a bit harsh but I think it needed to be said. In regards to the moderators, you should see what people write about me that gets by.
Sky - if you have a problem with the moderation or if you think there are posts that violate the TOS, then report them in the appropriate manner. Don't wuss out and cry about it in a later post.
YOU get by on a shoe string line with your multiple insults on a regular basis.
Don't go whining about it. If you see a problem - report it.

In the future - be careful about insinuating that people are not telling the truth about themselves or their situation. That can easily be called flamebait. You usually do a good job of staying right on the edge, but that is your warning. You tried to call me out once too and it didn't go well. You try to get me to reveal things about myself or my situation all the time and I rebuke them and this angers you. You get to know what I want you to know about me and mine.

USMCFLYR