View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 04:17 PM
Pragmatic1
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by jungle View Post
Blind political allegiance is always blind to the facts, you are welcome to peddle your politics somewhere else, I do find some amusement with your blatant projection of your own qualities on others.

Again, it is completely obvious that neither side has done us any favors, but they all love to talk.

I would like to caution you at this time that if you want to continue your political rants and unicorn hunts here you are going to get some time out in the corner. Pragmatism in 2011, it is a two edged sword.

I'm not blind to facts. That's why I asked you to present some to possibly change my view. I'm still waiting . I provided you with prime examples why I choose not to support the GOP and their obvious effort to reduce the power of unions. That is not good for my personal well being and the pragmatic thing to do is to go with the party anathema to these goals. I'm not projecting my decision onto others. Thus the reason I used the pronoun "I." Each person must decide what's in his or her best interest. That's freedom.

I must say it strikes of irony when the man who quotes P.T. Barnum and writes things like "Smelly human derelicts", "retailer in chief", "Troop of baboons" and "Free hopium" is cautioning me on political rants that might get me "some time out in the corner." Funny stuff....Yet somehow I'm the one with the blind political allegiance...

Last edited by Pragmatic1; 12-27-2011 at 06:24 PM.