View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 06:01 AM
Laughing_Jakal
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006

Originally Posted by FDXLAG View Post
My bad too broad a stroke. On the FDX MEC Animal Farm ...

My complaint with C/O isnt that it exsists, it is that it is rewarded. If you want to ask a survey question try these:

Should someone with CIC have scheduling priority to allow him to exceed BLG, frequently by 40% but up to 100%, before VTOs are filled and open time is released?

Should someone who has exceeded RLG through CIC get leveling credit for a non reserve trip?

Ah so you found the hidden money.

I am shocked that FDX MEC rewards a particular subset of the population with scheduling work rules that allow extra pay.

Again we are in violent agreement, UPS and FDX contracts are fairly equal, however we choose to have workrules that distributes the money differently.
Geez you're a whiner. If you want the line with carryover, bid it. Use the CIC to get the trips you want in the view add window. If you don't want to actually fly the extra hours, then drop the trips. If you get to the point where you can't stand to have that much in your makeup bank and don't want to fly then let someone pick stuff off your schedule.

I know, I know " it's not that I should succeed, but that my friends should fail"

You're earning the moniker of 12 angry men