View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 05:28 PM
nwa757
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2005
Position: Airbus

Originally Posted by DAL 88 Driver View Post
Very compelling argument. There's really nothing wrong with the business model. It's sad that network marketing has such a bad rep. Unfair really, but that's the way it is.

I gave it a spin (with the idea I could do it all via the internet without bugging my family, friends, and co-workers) a few years ago. Turned out that internet leads are mostly uneducated people looking for some easy, get-rich-quick scheme and are not good prospects for a serious business venture. Since I have no desire to market to my friends, family, and everyone I come in contact with on a daily basis... I gave up the business. Still use the excellent products and very happy I discovered them via this business.

What company does your wife represent, NWA?
It's all about having a relationship with the person before you present your business. My wife is very good at talking to her friends about her product, which basically sells itself.

The Doctors who created Proactiv (the multi-million dollar household recognized brand) have started a new company... what they did for acne they are now doing for aging and sun damaged skin....the estimated $2.5b ANTI-AGING market. The company is growing exponentially... one of the only companies growing exponentially during this recession. As the skeptical pilot personality I was unconvinced at first, but now I am her biggest supporter as she is about to replace my income. If you want more info, PM me.

Here is a though provoking compilation of information about network marketing. What is your "network"? Friends, family members and anyone in your crew you fly with. I really think its the future of marketing, as people weigh the recommendation from their friends and family way more than TV commercials or newspaper ads.

Watch this: Why NOW is The PRIME TIME For Network Marketing - YouTube