View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 02:10 PM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

Originally Posted by 80ktsClamp View Post
We're one of the few carriers that doesn't do currency over ACARS. Even my cheapo regional did it on ACARS (then again we were using the NW mask....
Mine too, no NWA mask.

Originally Posted by Timbo View Post

Makes me laugh. Texans and southerners are all the same, they are sure they live in the greatest place in the world.

We who lived in New Hampshire KNOW that is actually the 'greatest place in the world' but we are smart enough to keep our mouths shut!

My favorite bumper sticker was;

"Welcome to NH, now Go Home!"
My wife is from Nashua. I guess it can be nice but people generally skip the welcome part. Like hugging a porcupine when I go up there. The funny thing is if they head to Maine they get the same treatment.

My favorite 3 cities to date are BNA, DEN and IAD area. BNA is what the south is supposed to be, DEN is just awesome and IAD is my kind of climate. It has seasons. I miss seasons. Gawga is okay but I don't understand the hub bub about ITP, give me a break, it's Dekalb and Fulton county, enough said.

And you Peachtree City people...

I've never been but I picture this:

"my husband is on the ER, a Captain, not a copilot. He is senior, got a 9 day greenslip... your husband isn't still on the 737 Mary Belle is he?"

I will say I got to spend a lot of time in Vegas. For you single guys, I think the ratio is in your favor there.