Thread: Psa looking for guidance

fullflank , 01-23-2012 02:06 PM
Gets Weekends Off
fullflank
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2008
Quote: Currently working with Colgan and going to the crj in JFK if the class holds up. Been here since April and had no real complaints just glad to have a job but caught between another decision. I'm sure most know something is cooking at pinnacle corp and as of now don't really have any idea what that is. But my decision to make is take the interview with Psa and hopefully get hired I could be based at home in Clt some point. What I would be giving up is 300 people below me and giving up 10k the next year if i switch company's. Don't know anything really about Psa the forum on them is not real recent as far is quality of life scheduled days off for line holders etc. But my biggest thing is no more commuting and worrying what's gonna be the decision with pinnacle. Any guidance would be great.

Thanks
Take it. It won't take too long to hold CLT, and living in base is key (as you have obviously found out). Be warned however: RSV at PSA is truely a nightmare. The lack of work rules here will be a shock to anyone coming from even Colgan. On the other hand, PSA isn't going bankrupt anytime soon as US Airways is headed for long term profitability.