View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:59 AM
word302
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2011
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by AcesHigh View Post
I appreciate it. I went to SimCom in Orlando last July. It was paid for by a company with the plan to hire me and another pilot to fly the aircraft.It wouldn't be single pilot ops.Thing is, the aircraft was on lease and the actual owner of the aircraft was VERY particular as to would be operating his aircraft.Or something of that sort, as this was news handed down to me.

As for compensation, your guess would be as good as mine.I think 4-6 a day would be a little steep, but I could be wrong..I think average maybe around more $200-$300 a day.I saw pay wages on that aircraft somewhere a while back.But I hear average yearly is around that 45k-60k figure that you noted.

Where are you from? I hear there are some carriers overseas wanting some expats for the PC12...Primarily India.$4000 USD a month. I have a buddy of mine over there that is trying to make some moves with that company possibly so I'll have to wait and see!
So you were grabbed up for a turbine job before you had a commercial license? What company in their right mind puts a guy in PC-12 training with 160TT?