View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 04:54 PM
Time2Fly
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Originally Posted by block30
Finally, what's with the intimadation talk? I hope no one is threatening anyone. I personally like the forums, because people can say what is on their minds in an industry where rocking the boat is still looked down upon greatly. I hate hearing that 'aviation is small, so watch out, or things will come back to bite you.' We all know the implicit threat of speaking out. I do realize with CRM crews are more open to dissenting for immediate safety reasons, but that's about as far as making waves goes. Why can't the mentality be 'aviation is small and close knit, and we all watch out for each other.'? When folks say Go Jet and pay for jobs have hurt the industry, isn't it because they want what is better for the group? I know I do.

But hey, if it's good for you, who cares, right? I love that mentality.

I would like to apologize, I have personal rule of not drinking and going on the forums but I broke that rule. The paragraph you are referring to had nothing to do with you and I tried to add an extra line of space to separate it but it should have been a separate post or not even mentioned at all. The dull logic behind it came from posts I have seen in the past about crews threating other crews and I just think that is pathetic. Again my apologies, it had absolutely nothing to do with you.

Originally Posted by block30
At least I am consistant.....? There are wins and loses between us and management. What would have happened if Go Jet couldn't staff because for once, pilots showed some unity, and none showed up to fly for Go Jet? Could have been an epic fail for them. Don't deflect by answering a question with a question
I’m not sure what you mean by you being consistent, it seem like you are implying that I am not but I don’t agree with that.

And I’m not trying to deflect your question with a question but I don’t really see a question in there. Could you please be more specific and I’d be happy to answer any questions you have?