View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 01:51 PM
block30
Bracing for Fallacies

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: In favor of good things, not in favor of bad things

Originally Posted by Time2Fly
I would like to apologize, I have personal rule of not drinking and going on the forums but I broke that rule. The paragraph you are referring to had nothing to do with you and I tried to add an extra line of space to separate it but it should have been a separate post or not even mentioned at all. The dull logic behind it came from posts I have seen in the past about crews threating other crews and I just think that is pathetic. Again my apologies, it had absolutely nothing to do with you.

I’m not sure what you mean by you being consistent, it seem like you are implying that I am not but I don’t agree with that.

And I’m not trying to deflect your question with a question but I don’t really see a question in there. Could you please be more specific and I’d be happy to answer any questions you have?
It was actually a serious question about who is threatening others, and further I hope folks don't feel physically threatened by what I say. I have no need to figure out who any of you are. None-the-less apology accepted. Takes guts and class not many have on the.forums to apologize. I have had a few brews when I have read the forums myself. Buzzed forum-ing is drunk forum-ing.

You said something about me mentioning that management has won at GJ and TSA. My beef is mostly that pilots let GJ succeed from the start, thus emboldening management for future power plays. I know it is clear I am not happy with the creation of GJ and not happy that pilots decided to work for them. My question was, if literally no one flew for them initially, what would have happened to GJ? Would the TSA pilots had a chance to play ball? I care about that saga for sake of another pilot group, not my own. Pilots support other pilots. In this case I feel that Waterskiers were let down.