View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 07:34 PM
abxflyr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008

I can not speak to ABX's flight sched's and what lines/reserve look like. I am one of those who are furloughed and working for ATI (for the moment). I do get their bid packs and scheds for review, but not living that life...so I can't tell you what it feels like to be away from home for 17. There are others on this/other forums who are actively flying and can better describe the lifestyle.

As far as their interview goes....well, that info is best gotten from those who have recently been there. Since ABX hasn't interviewed in a long time, there is no real gouge/info to be easily had. With that in mind, I've heard there is an online test, HR/Flight interview. If given a call-back, a simulator ride and drug testing. I know this sounds basic, but maybe others who have been will chime in.

I haven't heard of the ATI training class(es) being cnx'd. So that's new to me, but doesn't necessarly mean more furloughs (although its possible). Regardless, if ABX doesn't allow ATI furloughee's to return prior to 2 years from their DOH (ATI), then its a moot point. The 1st people to reach their 2 year mark will be in APR.