View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 06:38 PM
whoareyou310
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007

Originally Posted by KingBird50 View Post
Just make sure they are a J/S and not a non rev. Even when I am non reving I go to the front office and say hello so they do not think I am sneaking in the back. I always say I am with G7 and have never had any issues. I am sure that with any airline there are cowards that sneak around. But as some on here would say that G7 does it more is a bunch of B.S. period! I really don't care who you are trying to get on my J/S I would let them as long as they are legal to do so. We are all just trying to get home or get to work in this miserable industry. But if I ever did get denied because someone has the hots for G7 then the J/S war will start and I will deny everyone at that airline. So reap what you sow.
This is not a target specific to you...oh wait yes it is...when you non-rev and come up to the "front office" to check in you are doing something that I find annoying. I am trying to do a job and you are interupting us. We don't care that you are non-rev'ing. Take your boarding pass and keep on moving. I love to talk to JUMPSEATERS, not the alternative.