View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Airsupport
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: CRJ

Originally Posted by mccube5 View Post
Listen it is a terrible thing that people get hurt when someone makes the mistake of hopping behind the wheel after a few too many.

But my goodness, i dont care how close to home it hits Airsupport, pure ignorance is when people go overboard with outlandish mentalities like yours. "should be put to death!!!"....are you friggin kiddin me.

since we should start puttin to death someone who drinks and drives why dont we start putting to death anyone who gets into an accident who was talking on their phone while driving putting make up on shaving etc. while we are at is anyone who steals or commits adultery should also go, those are horrible things human beings do.

whether you are just riled up and feel passionate about this is one thing, but people like you with such an extremist overboard mentality scare me way more than someone who hops behind a wheel after a few too many.

i am behind HMP on this one and say this is why people like you shouldnt hold office, its that mentality that has gotten us into the mess this country is in.

Last edited by Airsupport; 02-04-2007 at 07:53 PM.