View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Skeeter Feeder
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: TProp Ca

Originally Posted by Airsupport View Post
Driving drunk isnt a mistake. A mistake is doing something on accident. Drinking and driving isn't a mistake, its a choice. I love how everyone chocks up personal choices to OOPPPPS, i didn't think i had to much, sorry i killed an entire family, and i was able to walk away unhurt. You guys need to **** if you don't know what you are talking about. I don't care how we kill drunk drivers, as for as i am concerned the should at minimum go down for attempted murder.
Airsupport, I bet you're tired after walking down from Mount Sinai carrying those heavy tablets. What's it like to know everything? Having a pal get hit by a drunk gives you some sort of right to pontificate?

So. You're a CRJ FO. Have you ever talked about something not related to the flight on the taxi to the runway? OOPPPPS, I didn't pay attention, didn't think it was important, now I'm off the end of the wrong runway and everyone else on board is dead. So, should they execute the Comair CRJ FO? After all, he disregarded basic cockpit procedures, flouted the FARs, I assume this was his "choice", right? That's not very PC, and BTW (everybody) it's not the way I really feel about Louisville, just trying to make a point. Things happen and we all learn from them if we don't have our heads up & locked.

I guess Airsupport knows what he's talking about, ALL THE TIME, so he doesn't have the **** once in awhile? Somehow in his vast experience in aviation and the world he's earned the right to tell all of US to ****? Is his blissful state of personal perfection the reason why he doesn't have to THINK about anything?

I've flown with folks like you, you've got everything figured out and nobody can tell you anything. Your captain might tell you, "Hey, why don't you **** until we get to the taxiway so we don't takeoff on the wrong runway"? I suppose if you heard that, you'd probably think your captain was being a jerk, after all, we're all human, right? Of course, if you ever make captain, and tell your FOs something like that, they'd better listen to you because YOU are YOU which means you are RIGHT, right?

Meanwhile, you can subject everybody to your black & white view of everything, mandatory sentences and screw anyone who shows a trace of being human. Welcome to the Taliban!

Airsupport, enjoy your career of never deviating from absolute perfection, by "choice" or otherwise. When you turn 60 (or 65) and look back, you can pat yourself on the back. Until then, give us all a break.

I guess the majority of Americans think that DUI is a sign that someone should never be placed in a position of responsibility. That's why they elected George W. Bush (convicted of DUI) and Dick Cheney (convicted of TWO DUIs), not to mention Ted Kennedy.

Oh, and next time you talk on a cellphone or change radio stations on the road, think about your little suggestion for mandatory death sentences, they ought to apply to those distractions if statistics are correct.

Sorry for the long post everyone, but this guy is a loon, and in my humble opinion either needs his attitude checked, or maybe a different career.

I hear they're looking for a new mayor in Jonestown.