Thread: Aviation degree
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 10:03 PM
HoboPilot
Asphalt Cowboy

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: Shotty!!

JMT21, love may not pay the bills, but when I'm old, looking back on life, I'm not going to be cherishing all the bills I've paid in my life.

Financial stability is important. Even though I may not be making the big bucks, but I'll make ends meet. A lot of people graduate college with debt and work their way out of it.

Thanks for your wishes of good luck. I also extend you the same wishes with your gamble. Life wouldn't be exciting for me if I didn't take the gamble for something I truly want. However, I don't see my education as a gamble, it's a decision that I made after lots of research and thought. I decided I would rather go out and get my certs and ratings while at college than wander around through life, meandering towards the same goal. I'm not going to get stuck working in a cubicle wasting my days away surfing the internet, living out my dreams as a desktop pilot, sitting, waiting, wishing for the job I dream of today.

A wise choice is one that results in the best outcome for that person. Each person is different than the other, different choices work better for different people in the same situations. Assuming that one decision will work better than another in every situation is pretty bold and rather ignorant.

Hey, by the way, what year and major are you here at UND?

Erik