View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:39 PM
trent890
Don't need that HUD!

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: B777/B787 - Flight Test

Originally Posted by alphonso1 View Post
Does that truly mean the positions are filled and all applications submitted prior to today are purged and trashed?

If Your Status still says " Under Review".....is it just because HR doesn't feel compeled to change it to " Position Filled" or are you still being considered for future Staffing Possibilities?
All of the positions are not yet filled. There are still openings on the permanent bid, but there are also 3 or more new hire classes scheduled for this year. The application window is now closed, so they'll probably be finishing up any remaining interviews and making any job offers fairly soon. A few folks may be lucky enough to be awarded a class date for the coming months, but others will probably remain in a hiring pool until pilot manning produces a bid that shows another need for a staffing increase.

I'd guess that you will remain "under review" until some other action is taken with your application. You could be offered an interview at some unknown date in the future, but once you see your status change to "position filled" that's when you know that the prior applications have been purged and trashed.

So right now I'd compare it to treading water. But I wouldn't hold my breath with expectations of a suprise. I don't see a new application window opening again, with interviews and hiring until maybe December of this year.