View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:49 AM
flyou11
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2011

This is great news! I can't wait. But really it doesn't effect me bcs my awesome company won't join the program. O'well.

I do agree, I don't like the "include the FA". We are two different "jobs". Also, where is their union in wanting/spending money on this? My captain and I were talking last week. He said he has noticed some FA beginning to think the are equal or greater than the us, or even the Captain. They don't understand the chain of command and the fact the entire plane is under the command/the responsibility of the captain. He said he has seen FA come up and start twisting the temperature knobs in the flight deck. Even with CRM being a big deal today, I always respect the Captain as being in charge and not me. The FA should do the same, if not even more. I have even heard one new FA say she should have gone the extra 3 weeks in training to become a pilot. Some of them just don't get it. (I say this however, 90% of the FA I fly with are awesome, respectable individuals).

Are the F/As listed in CASS? Are the F/As listed in CASS?
No. Unless this was a rhetorical question. If so then pretend I didn't say anything.

FO go to the bathroom? I thought that is why we hang the trash bag from his arm rest.
Wow, I don't know why I never though about this, but the trash is always on my side. This has to be modern day hazing. haha