View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:34 AM
tsquare
No longer cares

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 767er Captain

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler
What pathetic BS. This DALPA talking point is over a year old. Blame the in-house union drive for DALPA producing a weak contract.

Management already smells blood in the water with people like you who are only looking for a justification to vote YES to another industry lagging contract, and a talking point that somehow "proves" it's better than anything SWAPA has. Management know they have a lot just like you tsquare. What do you think that rocking chair was for?

Absolutely. A strong plan B is absolutely vital.

Yeah, it's always best to have no plan B. It makes decision making so much easier.

Carl
First of all, you have no idea what DALPA will be able to deliver, and you have even less idea what the donuts will be able to deliver. And I don't blame anybody but the membership on a weak contract. IF it is weak and it gets voted in, it is Our own fault. But the donut arguments are are all pie in the sky. Hopey changey and all that. Big talk.

"Management smells blood in the water..." (for YOUR reasons) That's rich. You really believe that gar-bage don't you?

I have a plan B homey. I have been debt free for a long time, and I have a strike fund that will last a long time. Probably better than yours. Doesn't matter though, the point of a strike is moot.. unless of course we get donuts, because as we all know, the company and the gubbamint trembles in fear at their awesomeness.