Thread: Comair updates?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 07:10 PM
BitterOHFO
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2009
Position: 121 FO

Looks like 21 on Apr 3rd! About the only useful info I got from that whole conference call! It was our fearless leader tap dancing around for about the 15 minutes I listened to! I had to turn it off it was so bad!!! I swear he made the questions up that he wanted to answer. I am only at Comair still because I refuse to leave for another regional!!!

And for the 15th time that he answered I do not want a flow through to Delta!! It only benefits the captains that all hate Delta anyway!!! It doesn't benefit the FO's who are all soon to be furloughed and most hired after the strike!! At this point I never want to be a captain at Comair anyway. The BS is up to head high nowadays!

Can't wait to see this new gem of a contract they are negotiating!!! I am betting the union is dragging it out so only captains and downgraded captains will have no choice to vote yes to keep their jobs! It already has my no vote because I doubt they re wrote the reserve rules which are garbage!!! He said approx 6 months!!! That seems to be about the time the last 50 goes to the scrapyard!!!

Thats about all I got out of that! The Daytona 500 has been more entertaining then that conference call!!!