View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 01:59 PM
120PC
On Reserve

Joined APC: Mar 2012
Position: '46 Cessna 120

Thanks for all the feedback here I really appreciate it.

He will be endorsing my logbook this weekend, so no he has not imposed any restrictions on me flying solo as of yet. He is under the impression that legally he has to be at the airport and I did not think that was true. However, he might put that restriction on me anyways but it isn't anything we have talked about yet. I am hoping he doesent.

Your saying I dont need aditional solo time for my PPL. That is true. I really just want to fly my plane the week after he endorses me and the few weeks before my checkride. I'm sure you probably dont know what it is like to own an airplane that you cant fly. It has been driving me crazy for the past year.

After this weekend we will see how he feels about me flying solo when he is not at the airport. I am hoping he will be sympathetic because he did just up and move in the middle of my training literally the week before I got my medical. I'd love to show him this thread but there is that little part where I said that I might fly if he says I cant and I'm not sure I want him to read that!