View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 12:34 PM
jaded
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Airline #4
Default Need help with CRJ200 W&B App.

Hello everyone, I need a little assistance with an iPhone app I am currently working on. I've made an app called PocketACARS and what it does is it simply figures out how many bags/pax you can take when you are weight critical (it doesnt calculate balance) It is mainly for planning purposes (non ACARS environment, gate agent bugging you, jumpseater etc...)

Long story short, version 1.01 is currently in the app store but I have 53,000 (max struct. to limit) 47,000 (max land limit) and 44,000 (max ZFW) currently hard coded as the absolute limitation... I've heard of different airlines having different limitations so I'd like to ask you 200 drivers out there if you have limitations that are different to the ones Ive listed above, not including min flight weight or max ramp weight. I only need those 3 limitations if yours are different so that way I can incorporate it on the next version of my app, which is actually FREE! Feel free to download it if you'd like... If the moderators would let me, here's the link:

App Store - PocketACARS